We got great news today from the Oncologist / Hematologist (Dr. Taru Hays) - the first batch of blood work came back & during her exam of Brynne she said that she feels very comfortable saying that she doesn't think it is Cancer or Leukemia (which is what I was worried sick about). The further tests for Lymphoma, Hodgkins & an extensive Mono titer & one other test.... can't remember what it was.... will be back in the a.m. The Dr. will confer with the infectious disease specialist at Children's Hospital Denver (where she is located) & will get back to us. Brynne sees a local infectious disease specialist tomorrow. They said that her inflammation marker is high still & are trying to figure things out still. So, we are still playing that rule things out one at a time game vs. a diagnosis. That is frustrating - but, the peace that came with the Dr's feelings of what she DOESN'T think she has - absolutely priceless to a worry wart mother. SOOOO relieved! Thank you to all who have been praying for our girl! She is such a special daughter & the most compassionate child you will ever have the honor of meeting!
10 years ago
7 comments:
That's great!! I hope they're able to figure out what it IS pretty soon. We've been praying for her here.
I agree she is just precious! I sure hope they figure out soon what is going on.
We're praying for her too! And maybe for some peace for her Momma too.
Thinking of you!
Yay for you! Few more good-news posts and we'll be cheering. :-)
You guys will be in my prayers...I'm pretty sure they can travel 700 miles instead of 20 now too :)
I am so glad! I hope you can finally get some answers and some relief for her and you.
Post a Comment